Our doors are open.
Two War Heritage Institute sites will once again be accessible to the public as of Tuesday 1 December 2020: the Royal Military Museum (Brussels) and the National Memorial of Fort Breendonk (Willebroek).
Reservation is mandatory, either by email or by phone (during opening hours):
· Royal Military Museum (open from Tuesday through Sunday, from 10 a.m. till 4 p.m.):
· 02/737 78 33
· National Memorial of Fort Breendonk (open from Monday through Sunday, from 10 a.m. till 4 p.m.):
· 03/860 75 25
Following measures will however have to be observed once again:
· Ticket purchases can only be settled electronically;
· Wearing a mask is mandatory, both in public spaces and in open air;
· Group events and guided tours are suspended for the time being;
- The Cinquantenaire Arcades will reopen only on December 8
· The Documentation Centre is accessible upon reservation.
The health and security measures are still applicable as well. It goes without saying that the War Heritage Institute meticulously follows all National Security Council guidelines in order to provide everyone with an opportunity to safely dive into History.
The other War Heritage Institute sites remain closed for the time being, but will re-open shortly.