Trench of Death - Practical information
- From April 1 till November 15: 7 days a week from 10 a.m. till 6 p.m. (last entrance at 5:30 p.m.)
- From November 16 till March 31: Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 a.m. till 4:00 p.m. (last entrance at 3:30 p.m.)
- Closed from December 25 till January 1
Fees (payment exclusively with bank cards)
- Individual visitors: € 4/pers.
- Groups (min. 15 vis.): € 2/pers.
- Children (< age 8): free through the children's access panel
Free upon presentation of a valid member card (through the entrance in the main building)
- People with challenged mobility and buddy
- Passport 365 and accompanying person
- Members International Council of Museums
- Personnel Belgian Defence in active service
- Personnel Royal Military Museum
- Members societies Royal Military Museum
Information and reservation
Looking for a professional guide for your visit? A large team of guides is at your disposal. Information and reservations through Dixmude tourist services +32 (0) 51 79 30 50 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dodengang (Trench of Death)
IJzerdijk 65 - 8600 Diksmuide
Length of visit: about 90 minutes
Information and bookings
Trench of Death: 32 (0)51 50 53 44
Tourisme service, Diksmuide (for guided tours): 32 (0) 51 51 91 46 or email@example.com - www.bezoekdiksmuide.be
Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military History: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay attention !
Dogs are not allowed, with the exception of guide dogs.
The toilets are no longer accessible for technical reasons depending on Defence (refurbishment planned for January 2019). Building site toilets are available, but are not suited to people with challenged mobility.